Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My self portrait

My wife and I stayed home yesterday, so today's monstrous blizzard was pretty inconvenient. We were fortunate to not have to travel much for the holidays this year, but by today we were both ready to go out and do things.

Only problem? The blizzard. We did end up getting out and visiting a friend, going to the grocery, and checking out the condition of the roads (pretty darn bad, but not impossible - just had to be extra careful). But it was definitely a task to get the driveway shoveled and the car to the road.

Anyway, here's my self-portrait of what our battle against nature might have looked like today... I'm the one on the left, not the monster, ya' jerk!


***

This post is part of Think Kit by SmallBox 
Today’s prompt: Draw a self portrait. Get as abstract or as real as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment