Friday, December 21, 2012

My new mantra

It's kind of hard for me to pick a mantra to guide me next year. I was very into Emerson's famous "trust thyself" for a while, and I'll always keep it in mind. But I've been thinking about a lot of different mantra-ish topics frequently. Lately I've realized I need to improve my ability to adapt to changes, so "adapt to the changes" could be a good mantra. Or maybe one that I used to be better at enacting: "be positive." Another one that gets me pumped is "I've got the power," which also happens to be a timeless jam.

Of course, "eat more chocolate" isn't a bad one either. Yeah, let's go with that.



***

This post is part of Think Kit by SmallBox 
Today’s prompt: Write a mantra for the year ahead - how you'll approach it, what you wish it to be. How'd you arrive at the mantra?

No comments:

Post a Comment