Friday, December 28, 2012

Do you really want to know?

Not only am I taking the easy way out tonight with a lifeline topic (What are you wearing? What makes it uniquely you?), I'm probably also half-assing my entire blog post. Had another exhausting day, followed by a rather long record club party, so yeah, I'm beat.

Anyway, it's after midnight, and I'm wearing my favorite uniform for extreme relaxation. Loose plaid sleep pants, big ass flannel robe/housecoat thing, and white T-shirt. Oh comfort, you really are my friend. Also, I'm wearing underwear, boxers, but I'm not sure if that detail is really necessary - probably should have left it out. Oh well. I named this post "Do you really want to know?" so like, you probably would have stopped there if there was any chance that you didn't want to know all there is to know.

This outfit is not 100% "uniquely me," because I guess everybody has their own clothes for ultimate relaxation. I don't really sleep in pants or a robe, but they are warm and heavy and soft, so they get me in the right mood to go to sleep. So, in some ways, I guess these clothes are "uniquely me" because I'm the one wearing them. Does that answer suck?

And now that you know what I'm wearing, I've done my Think Kit duties for the day, and I'm going to bed. Good night.

***

This post is part of Think Kit by SmallBox 
Today’s lifeline topic: What are you wearing? What makes it uniquely you?

No comments:

Post a Comment