Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dream vacation destinations

Ok, aiming for simplicity again, since I often end up writing WAY too much on these posts.

I don't think about going on big vacations much right now, since my wife and I bought a house earlier this year. We've always saved up money for special trips, but we kind of decided to put it all towards the mortgage for a while. Anyway, here are some very unrealistic photos I found online of five places I think I'd love to visit. They're expensive, far away, and outlandish, but that's the point, right? Gotta dream big! In no specific order, and with no commentary (I just think they're cool places), here are my "dream trip" destinations:

Thailand

Alaska

Holland

New Zealand

Greece

***

This post is part of Think Kit by SmallBox 
Today’s prompt: Plan out your dream trip! Is there somewhere you really want go in 2013? Pick a place in Indy, or anywhere in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Uh-huh, when you’re dreaming, there’s no harm in setting it high. These five places you mentioned are truly amazing and worth visiting. I’ve actually been to New Zealand, and the landscapes are truly the dream of every sight-seer. Anyway, you can still plan for small trips or save up for a big vacation. =)

    Regards,
    Exie Bethel

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my dream is to visit all the vacation destination in the world. Hopefully soon I can visit one of those places posted in your blog. Keep on sharing!

    Vacation Location

    ReplyDelete