Saturday, December 15, 2012

My handwritten tweet


I really love having a busy life and a job I can be passionate about. But I can get stressed out when there's a lot going on, and I love to have occasional "days off." My wife Abby and I have both been really busy lately, and she was gone out of town on business for a few days earlier this week. It feels like forever since we've had an actual "day off" together (even though I know Thanksgiving wasn't too long ago).

Today, Abby and I did some chores, cleaned up the house, cooked and ate together, took care of some errands, hung out, listened to music, and generally enjoyed being around each other. Since she doesn't use twitter and I had to create a "handwritten tweet" today for Think Kit, I decided to write my tweet to Abby. It's short and sweet, but it says exactly what I want to tell her. 

It's been a good day, and I love how easy this prompt was.

***


This post is part of Think Kit by SmallBox 
Today’s prompt: Handwrite a tweet to a friend. What's it look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment